MetriCorr is continuously and successfully increasing our activities and we would like to welcome our next colleague.
You are an ambitious and open minded engineer educated in electrical engineering and you have at least 5 years documented experience in cathodic protection for onshore pipelines. You will be working in an international environment, and you enjoy using your English language (written and spoken). You are service minded and customer oriented. You are not afraid of doing the field work yourself, and you know how to prepare a report in a clear language.
Your primary activities will include:
- Engineering and Consultancy projects for our clients.
- Joint industry research programs
- Modelling – electrical gradients and (AC/DC) interference.
- Customer support, backup and services related to our products
- Participation in product development – in particular full scale experimental testing in close collaboration with our research and development team.
Travel activities should be expected. We offer a salary in accordance with your qualifications.
MetriCorr ApS is a Danish Company with an international client base that includes the world largest energy companies. We develop and sell state of the art remote monitoring equipment and related services and software for corrosion and cathodic protection for pipelines, tank bottoms, power plants and offshore wind turbines. We market our products and services around the globe with special attention to US, Russia, Middle East as well as Denmark / Europe.
For further information on the position – please call Lars Vendelbo Nielsen +45 72 177 406
Application with CV can be sent to
Lars Vendelbo Nielsen